[mobile-devel] search indexes in And-Bible

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:21:00 MST 2010

Guys,

I had this trouble on the .07 build of and-bible, and the latest .09 does
the same thing. I have no way to search in and-bible. When I go to search,
it tells me it needs to create indexes for the module I want to search. I
tell it ok, and it does the whole thing, with a little green bar that fills
up. When it is finished, it tells me, and sits there. I hit the OK button,
and it goes back to the text I am reading. I go to try to search using my
new index, and it again says that I have to create an index before I can
continue. I can repeat this cycle till the cows come home, but it is an
infinite loop.

Is there some setting I need to change? Or can I just import indices from
out of my Ubuntu Xiphos/Sword install folders and use those, like I did with
my modules? The modules work well that way. I forget what the issue was now,
but it wasn't reading the modules after downloading.

Matthew