[mobile-devel] French translation

Dominique Corbex domcox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 23 13:02:39 MST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 11:16 -0500, Mario Bertrand wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Xiphos is part of the Sword project and they use both svn and Launchpad
> for there translating project. I use this software on my Ubuntu desktop.
>
> http://xiphos.org/development/translation-howto/
>
> Have a look here, Dominique Corbex is using Launchpad for Xiphos french
> translation... Maybe he can help to make the transition.

Hi!

Sorry! I'm not a user of Launchpad nor any of the web translation tools,
I tried some and eventually found that editing po files with emacs +
po-mode + text-translator was the best choice:
- po-mode: a major mode for editing .po message files
- text-translator: a pkg for automatically translating strings by using
a web translation service (google, yahoo...).

domcox