[mobile-devel] And Bible version 0.0.14 is available

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 11:38:49 MST 2010

I use a reading plan.  Um, not as often as I should.  :(  Anyway, it should
offer the ability for the user to enter one.  On the mobile directly and/or
on a PC and then uploaded to the mobile.  Another nice feature would be
sharing of reading plans.

On another thought, I would like to see Bible studies with the same concept
as above.  ;)

Also Martin, thank you for all the work you do and I hope you enjoy your
Thanksgiving!