[mobile-devel] Fwd: [jsword-devel] And Bible version 0.0.14 is available

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 04:10:13 MST 2010

H Trenton,

You can right-click on the AndBible project in eclipse and say Run
as/Android Application.

The jsword library is pre-built and included in the jar sub-directory along
with all the other jars you need so the project is self-contained.

My own environment is Win XP/Eclipse Galileo 3.5 (don't use 3.6 see
note<http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse-adt.html>)/ADT
plugin for eclipse/Android SDK.

When I am making an apk for distribution I right-click on the project and
select Export/Export Android Application.

I would have liked to create ant files but Google seem to have steered
developers toward the right-click approach.  If you create one then maybe
you can share it.

Best regards
Martin