[mobile-devel] And Bible version 0.0.14 is available

Guan YC yc.guan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 22:12:32 MST 2010

Hi martin,

the share( through SMS/gmail/facebook )  code is  something like this in my
code ,

  Intent intent_share = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
            intent_share.setType("text/plain");
            intent_share.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, subjectString);
            intent_share.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, contentString);
            startActivity(Intent.createChooser(intent_share, "Share"),  0);
//select which to use

hope it useful

Guan YC

God be with you!