[mobile-devel] And Bible version 0.0.14 is available

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:00:06 MST 2010

Okay, well David's code seems pretty simple and I just sent a verse to my
wife, which confused her quite a lot, but it worked.

The only negative thing is that it takes you out of And Bible and And Bible
is so slow reloading itself (18 secs on my G1) to go back to the verse you
were reading.

How long does it take to start up on your new mobiles like the Droid, Nexus,
or Galaxy?

Martin