[mobile-devel] And Bible version 0.0.14 is available

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 19 13:26:14 MST 2010

Go Bible :

"Send SMS", choose a verse and then press send.

In And Bible two pathways would be possible - go via reading the bIble ,
seeing a verse, thinking about somebody and select the verse to send as
an SMS or alternative the GoBible workflow as above - set pout to send
an SMS with a bible verse, go and search for it via reference and then
send it.

I think both pathways are equally valid and should be possible.

Peter