[mobile-devel] And-Bible Notes function

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 03:26:10 MST 2010

Hi Matthew,

I have renamed Notes to Footnotes & References in the next release as it did
confuse some people.  It contains all Footnotes and Cross-references for the
current verse.  Personal notes may be possible in a future version but there
are a lot of things still to add and improve on so I need to prioritise
everything.

Some bibles do not have many Footnotes or Cross-references so the Notes list
will be empty but the ESV (which I normally use) has a lot.

Best regards
Martin