[mobile-devel] Timing Test - Help needed

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 21 04:27:27 MST 2009

Hi David .......

David Trotz wrote:
> Thank you! I appreciate your input. The OUTRENDER KJVR has a suspicious
> value, and I wonder if your cpu was throttling down due to power issues.

I've run the test again twice.  The first with the device on charge, the
second with it off charge.  On charge, ActiveSync seems to activate
after a random interval.  Both tests are with all power saving settings
removed.

Hope this helps.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com