[mobile-devel] Timing Test - Help needed

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 20 10:43:54 MST 2009

Barry,
Thank you! I appreciate your input. The OUTRENDER KJVR has a suspicious
value, and I wonder if your cpu was throttling down due to power issues. Can
you re-run the test when you get a chance, but this time leave the phone on
a charger if possible or make sure the battery is completely full. All your
other numbers relate well to mine, but not that one reasing its 3-4 times as
large as my reading.
Thanks,
David