[mobile-devel] Timing Test - Help needed

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 19 22:27:10 MST 2009

If anyone has half an hour to spare, I could use your help running a
test application that I put together for Troy and I. It takes about
15-30 minutes to run. You will need to turn off any auto-off feature of
the phone and let it run without running anything else. Once its done
you can email me the timings.txt file located in the folder
/Storage Card/Program Files/Sword/
The zip expands to a folder named Sword/ and that folder must be located
at /Storage Card/Program Files/
This may mean that some of you will need to temporarily move your
current folder named Sword somewhere else while this test is in progress.
I appreciate the help.
Send the timings.txt directly to me as well as indicate the make and
model of your device.
Grab it from (12MB):
http://www.swordreader.org/SwordProfiler.zip
Please do not run this in an emulator. I have already done that.
In Christ,
David Trotz