[mobile-devel] Quick Update

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 19 11:47:28 MST 2009

I just wanted to update everyone on SwordReader status. Troy and I are
working together to try and figure out why sword runs so slowly on the
windows mobile devices. I am putting all of my development focus into that
area right now, in hopes that we find some answers and get SwordReader to
run faster. We have already identified one issue for which I posted an
updated binary to try out. I also have identified another area in
SwordReader itself that I can optimize. We have not given up, but could use
your prayers as we try to find the source(s) of this and any solutions.
In Christ,
David Trotz