[mobile-devel] SwordReader beta 1

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 2 14:00:02 MST 2009

David Trotz wrote:
> Interesting that your keyboard does not work.

Sorry, false alarm!  I did a bit more checking, and found that the hard
keyboard did not work at all with any app.  A soft-reset put things righ
and it works just fine.  Sorry about that.

My device is a Vodaphone v1640, which is the same as far as I know as a
HTC Universal (HTC is manufacturer)
HTC PU10 or HTC Innovation PU10
T-Mobile MDA Pro or MDA iv
Orange SPV M5000?
O2 XDA Exec

It is quite old, but works just fine.  Anyhow, everything seems just
great now.  Thanks for your excellent work!  I really think you've done
wonders here.  The Windows Mobile OS is very limited as I found out, so
I'm just delighted that you've got the whole thing to this stage.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com