[jsword-devel] Java 1.6

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Sat Aug 25 13:43:59 MST 2012

The one I was thinking of at the time would be the @Override annotation. It
makes it clearer from the code that you are indeed implementing an
interface in Java 6. Java 5 doesn't actually allow you to specify the
annotation. So it's not a biggy, just very handy when you do massive
refactors and you want to check you're implementing an interface and not
just declaring another stand-alone method.

http://javamoods.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/override-changes-in-java-6.html for
more details.

Chris