[jsword-devel] sword proxy interface

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:24:57 -0700

Hey guys.  An immediate need has arisen to write an online module markup
editor.  This means that I'm either gonna need to finish the SWModule
read/write interface in jsword-old or use your proxy interface.

I looked at the directory hierarchy and there seems to be a number of
classes in there?  Are they ones that you grabbed from jsword-old at one
point in time, or are they new classes that work against your engine?

Just wanted to ask before I dive back into the java world for the next
couple months.

	-Troy.