[Ichthux-devel] Reconstructor for KDE?

joebonni joebonni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:32:46 MST 2007

shane no i dont think so gnome is very cool right now and the bigger
distros use it so maybe raphink needs to incorp into ichthux......

i like kde but its like windows to much

so i have gone on to debian and ubuntu ce version

but i still love ichthux

the very old gnome around the time of fedora core 1 or 2 was like kde is
now in many ways
 but gnome has the best feathers kde has the best userablity i think
if you are coming over from windows i think gnome is a turn off
they cant figure it out
i dont know why
give them kde and its magic
hahahhahahaha