[Ichthux-devel] Ichthux 6.10 development meeting on October 9th

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 23:47:44 MST 2006

On 10/6/06, Raphaël Pinson <raphink at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> We could change the time if it's ok for other people. Can you propose
> another time?

Not really, there's not really a time which is convenient for me as
well as convenient for you Europeans and Americans. There is a
downside to living in UTC+10 :(

> Is there a page for meeting logs and also a page where those who can't
> > come can submit suggestions for the meeting?
>

> SynrG usually keeps logs and I'd like us to take minutes this time.
> As for suggestions, they can be made on the agenda page [0].

Great. I'll have a look at the agenda and see if I can suggest anything.

--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)
Jabber - ajdlinux at jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58