[Ichthux-devel] Ichthux 6.10 development meeting on October 9th

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 23:45:37 MST 2006

On 10/6/06, Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/6/06, Raphaël Pinson <raphink at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It's beta time!
> >
> > We haven't released 6.10 beta yet, but we invite you to take part in our
> > development meeting for Ichthux 6.10 that will be held on Monday, the
> 9th of
> > October at 19:00 UTC in #ichthux-devel on irc.freenode.net
>
> I would attend, however 5am AEST makes it a bit hard :)

Hi Andrew,

We could change the time if it's ok for other people. Can you propose
another time?

Is there a page for meeting logs and also a page where those who can't
> come can submit suggestions for the meeting?

SynrG usually keeps logs and I'd like us to take minutes this time.
As for suggestions, they can be made on the agenda page [0].

God bless

Raphaël

[0] http://wiki.ichthux.com/DistroTeam/Agenda

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.com