[Ichthux-devel] New website, release plan and more

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:27:39 MST 2006

Le Lundi 21 Août 2006 20:18, David (Mailing List Addy) a écrit :
> On Monday 21 August 2006 01:30, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> > > I notice you have core kde packages are there any requirements of those
> > > if I'm running Kubuntu Dapper (I'm trying to stay away from 3rd party
> > > core packages as much as possible atm)
> >
> > What do you mean by third-party core packages? KDE core is part of
> > Kubuntu core, it's not third-party...
>
> I mean packages which, while in core, are from a 3rd party repo

I fixed that, by separating the ichthux repo into two sections: grace and
experimental.

The packages in "deb http://archive.ichthux.com/ichthux grace main" are to be
included in 6.09, while the ones in "deb http://archive.ichthux.com/ichthux
experimental main" are early development so far. That includes the kdebase
tests on kio-sword integration in konqueror.

God bless
<><

--
Raphaël Pinson