[Ichthux-devel] Background for Ichthux-Live "Valenciana"

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Mon May 2 09:56:30 MST 2005

Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I worked a bit on it again...
>
> Here is what I got so far...
>
> Isolinux boot screen :
> http://ichthux.free.fr/snapshots/0.4.4/valenciana_isolinux_F1_2.jpg
> I added the languages so it's easier for foreign people to boot in their
> language...
>
> For the background, I chose to use #4 so far, so once booted it gives :
> http://ichthux.free.fr/snapshots/0.4.4/valenciana_x6.jpg

For this one I agree that the logos should be on the background. For
real releases I think it should be on the index.html and wherever
'About' is.

I dislike plain white backgrounds - they are painfully bright, and
prefer the blue.

_But_ I can't read the CrossWire logo or the L4C one - black on blue is
just plain unreadable. Please put them in with a white background like
the Knoppix logo.

Regards,
Daniel