[Ichthux-devel] Background for Ichthux-Live "Valenciana"

Chuck Bearden cfbearden at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:51:32 MST 2005

Here are my two mites' worth:

* Nigel's second logo is my favorite, hands down.
* I like the idea of incorporating the various project logos in some
kind of splash screen fashion (either on startup of X & window
manager, or on startup of individual apps).  However, running them all
in a sequence at window manager start time raises the questions of who
comes first and how long to display each logo.  Perhaps create an
"About Ichthux" applet of some kind that highlights the component
projects and the developers of this project?  It could by default be
the top item in the start menu.
* Personally, I never use a background image in my desktop setups, as
I find them distracting.  The busier the background image, the more
distracting (though perhaps that's just me).

It is gratifying to listen in as brothers and sisters from many places
in the world work together in this fashion.  May God bless your
efforts!

Chuck