[Ichthux-devel] Re: Ichthux-Live 0.4.4 "Valenciana"

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:16:54 MST 2005

Stupid me, forgetting to check my mail before sending it ...

About the KDE bootsplash, it can't be changed without recompiling the
KNOPPIX file, so I don't feel like playing with it (unless someone feels
like a compiling a KNOPPIX file before next week).

I forgot to tell my idea about the version and release name.
I thought of numbering it 0.4.4 (small changes but still some) and giving it
a release name : "Valenciana" since it would be built for the Congress in
Valencia.

Raphaël

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org