Fwd: [Ichthux-devel] Artwork

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:06:46 MST 2005

Indeed, Debian is not Linux, it is much more. And basing the ichthux project
on Debian could make it available on other systems.

Debian GNU/Hurd is still being developed (I tested it a year ago or so, and
it worked ... quite...) and is the goal of the GNU system.
There are also other portages of Debian : Debian GNU/NetBSD and
GNU/KFreeBSD.

I use Debian GNU/Linux as most Debian users, but also like many users I
believe GNU/Linux is not the goal of GNU (and thus of Debian). I think the
penguin is not required in a logo of a GNU system, and I agree with what Ben
said :)

Raphaël

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org