Fwd: [Ichthux-devel] Artwork

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 07:42:21 MST 2005

Hmmm like Jonah's big fish? ;)

I think it might not be easy at all to include both a fish and a pinguin in
the same pic...
Either people will imagine the penguin chasing the fish, or it's a big fish
eating the penguin people won't like the idea at all (this would be
agressive...).

Since I believe linux might not last long anymore (I hope Hurd is gonna be
released soon enough), why not use a gnu and a fish?

Raphaël

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org
Ichthux - http://www.ichthux.org - Christian Linux Distribution