[bt-devel] BibleTime Flatpak

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:23:10 MST 2018

I have created a flatpak for BibleTime 2.11.2. This was somewhat driven
by the fact that ubuntu 18.10 ships BibleTime 2.11.1 with Qt 5.11.1. Due
to a bug this combination does not work at all.

Details

The flatpak can be found on flathub.org which is the main repository for
flatpaks.

https://flathub.org/apps/details/info.bibletime.BibleTime

Be sure to follow the "setup guide" before downloading the BibleTime
flatpak.

Build details:

The control file for flatpak builds is "info.bibletime.BibleTime.json"
found in this git repository.

https://github.com/flathub/info.bibletime.BibleTime

Any commit to this repository triggers a new build. This should only be
used for stable releases. I believe it is setup so any BibleTime team
member has access to it.

So, are there any volunteer testers before this is announced widely? I
have tested it on kubuntu 18.04/18.10, Fedora 28/27, and arch.

Gary