[bt-devel] QWebEngine

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:45:23 MST 2016

I've changed a different, simpler program from qtwebview to qtwebengine
before. The changes are not huge, but one thing we'd lose, iirc, is some of
our C listeners to the JS events. Web engine is supposed to support the
ability to expose methods and members of a C++ object (QtWebChannel? I'm on
phone so I can't easily search it) into the Javascript context. So we might
need to change some of our listeners to being exposed via that mechanism
and called by traditional Javascript listeners.

--Greg