[bt-devel] BibleTime Mobile

Scott Thomas scott_pin at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 03:27:17 MST 2014

Gary,

I’ve installed it on my Samsung Galaxy Centura (low end phone). It installed quickly and without a hitch.

Being forewarned about the blank screen, I was slightly surprised when, as you mentioned in your reply to Ben, it prompted me to open the Bookshelf Manager. I found that I couldn’t see the entire entry in most of the fields - Crosswire was Crosswi, as was Crosswire Attic and Crosswire Beta - so that was a little hard to differentiate. I selected several items, allowed them to install, and all was well.

I think the UI for the Bookshelf Manager could use some improvement in appearance, and possibly layout, but functionally it was very good. I plan to explore it a bit further and if I find anything that might be of interest I’ll send along a note.

Great job, and thank you for a handy version!

Scott