[bt-devel] BibleTime Mini problem ....

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:10:44 MST 2014

Hi, Barry.

I can remember that i have been talked about this logic with someone, but
at moment there is no known workaround for that.

I hope Troy read this thread and soon we ll have some android  logic in
sword to handle common path on different external storages. So whether it
would be sword or .sword i d happy to remove from Mini my logic with
defining SWORD_PATH on application start.

Blessings.