[bt-devel] BibleTime Mini problem ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Thu Jun 5 07:11:06 MST 2014

Hi there ....  Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this.  I have
just bought a new Android tablet running KitKat.  It has internal
storage of 10 GiB which mounts at: /mnt/sdcard/ and this is where
BibleTime Mini puts the Sword directory.  I have a micro-SD card
installed which is mounted at: /mnt/extsd/  I have tried putting a
sword.conf file in .sword giving the DataPath to a .sword directory on
the extsd card, but with no effect.  Any suggestions please?

God bless,        Barry Drake