[bt-devel] Problem with BibleTime ....

Barry Drake ubuntu.barry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 03:26:33 MST 2014

The version of BibleTime that I have just built does not seem to see my
compressed modules, only the rawtext ones.  The Sword engine sees them
OK as demonstrated by using examples/cmdline/lookup which finds all my
modules in both ztext and rawtext.  I have taken a completely fresh git
checkout of the Bibletime source and re-built the binary, but with no
effect.  Any thoughts?  An installation of BibleTime using sudo apt-get
install bibletime works just fine.  I am running Ubuntu 14.04 testing.

The version of BibleTime whch I installed from the Ubuntu repo sees all
installed versions both rawtext and ztext.

God bless,        Barry.