[bt-devel] Sword Debian package ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 19 10:28:52 MST 2014

Just to let you know that the Debian packages for Sword 1.7.2 have been
accepted and should appear on the Debian repo in a week or so.
Hopefully, we should have the 1.7.3 and BibleTime 2.10.0 packages up
there by the end of June assuming the 1.7.3 release has been made during
May.  I haven't had chance to work on Xiphos yet, but expect to be able
to work on it in early June.  This is only because I haven't been
building Xiphos from source and will need to get a build environment for
it set up before I can set up a packaging environment.

Regards,        Barry.