[bt-devel] BibleTime packaging ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 19 02:27:23 MST 2014

Hi .... I've managed to build a debian package of BibleTime 2.10.0
against the Sword packages that I built earlier.

The BibleTime and Sword experimental packages are at the same place as
before: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s748z00c3zxiupp/-SdnD2xcHR and the
Debian source packages are at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/urhm7iekss5a6a4/I7FveejRSd I will be doing no
more work on packaging until June, but would really appreciate any
testing you can do.

I have tested the Sword library in a clean Debian environment, so I'm
fairly certain that's OK, and I have tested BibleTime. I don't think any
of it will break anything, but please be careful. I will need to
re-build the Sword packages when release takes place as there are still
commits being made to trunk. God bless, Barry.