[bt-devel] Upcoming bugfix release

Patrick Zimmermann patrick at zakweb.de
Fri May 24 10:53:21 MST 2013

Hey,

I asked the cellect author about the license. He didn't put any license on it
up to now. He proposed MIT and asked whether that would be ok.
Since MIT is very permissive I guess that's just fine.

I already have a commit in
http://gitorious.org/~moharasij/bibletime/moharasijs-bibletime/commits/colsel
that adds the script. But it's added just as bthtml.js is added. It's inlined
into the template.

If I understand correctly that's not how you would want it.
Should I should copy display-templates/Basic.tmpl and put the script in there,
or should I try to keep the .js file standalone and include it from the
template?

What would the URL look like? #DISPLAY_TEMPLATES_PATH#/cellect.user.js ?

Oh well, I'll just give it a try and report back.

Patrick