[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.10 beta 1 released! (Windows)

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 22:55:22 MST 2013

Michael,

Thanks for the report. I suspect it did not install the Microsoft
libraries. I did not notice because the were already installed on my
system. There are several versions of these and the ones you found may
not be the right versions. The following link will allow you to download
and install the correct ones.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Gary