[bt-devel] patches from mini

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:13:20 MST 2013

Hi all.

I see, following code changes was developed for Mini fronted but could be
included in main BibleTime repository.

Usage of QScopedPointer<> for QDir was required for Windows Mobile only,
because there was serious problems with static data initialization order.
Those changes just works on Windows and Linux platforms, i have tested them
with my own build scripts for desktop BibleTime.

Also its better to use qputenv and qgetenv instead of actual functions,
because of lack of the last ones on some platforms. Not sure if this works
everywhere.

The last, i have used mutexes for config core to avoid simultaneous
execution of some code. This quick solution helped me to beat exception
with my project, it should not break anything but not sure if this is
complete solution.

Hope to have those changes included in any kind or discussed. Blessings.