[bt-devel] Bible Application for Mobile Devices

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:44:47 MST 2013

Yes, but i'd better set it to Text.RichText :^)

If you have time, check, please, latest prototype at Mini repository
.platforms\qml\metro\ (it is desktop  *.qmlproject, just open it in
QtCreator and run). Welcome for comments... It is not ready for usability
test but a current development direction.

I found that QML is ideal for Windows Phone style, and it is really looks
good (when designed well). And it would look organic on modern platforms as
Android4 and iOS7 had been influenced by it. Your notices on this matter
also welcome.

Not sure how it should look on 7"+ devices, and how texts should be
arranged on screen. But i would like to keep ListView as base element,
maybe to add some management to allow horizontal spitted-views(is it
important?).