[bt-devel] Bible Application for Mobile Devices

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 10:28:54 MST 2013

?????,

It is my goal to have it run on all screen sizes. It is early in
development now and I have only ran it on linux x86. I am working on the
build for android, but that is going quite slow. Once that is done, i
expect to be able to address size and rotation issues.

I am at work now and am busy tonight, so I can't look into the other
issues you have mentioned. I will try to look an them and get back to
you in 1 or 2 days.

Gary