[bt-devel] New BibleTime Frontend Proposal

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 11:00:42 MST 2013

On 04/12/2013 07:54 PM, Konstantin Maslyuk wrote:

> So i know that there is a lot of issues but cant decide what to fix before release,

a) Add an "about" button, that includes both contact information, and
where/how to report BUGS, and file RFEs. Also needs an indication of the
version number;

b) Add a settings page, that enables users to change font size, font
type, foreground colour, background colour, etc;

c) Give users the ability to display, or not display textual apparatus,
red lettering, etc;

d) Add the ability for users to create their own notes, etc, within the
program;

There were I couple of other things I ran into when I was using it at
church. I've since forgotten what they were;

jonathon
--
Email with a precedence of other than "junk", "bulk", or "list" is
automatically forwarded to Dave Null. Those emails will never be seen by me.