[bt-devel] Problem with Indexing in BT 2.8.1

troypulk troypulk at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 12:24:28 MST 2012

The latest info on this is that BT 2.8.4 with Sword 1.6.0 indexes just fine.

But as I go up the ladder to the latest Sword SVN and BT 2.9.0 and up the indexing fails for my recompiled EMTV module.

Even the updated EMTV from Sword does not Index, it was compiled with osis2mod 2671

The osis2mod I'm using for BT 2.8.4 with Sword 1.6.0 is 2400

The osis2mod I'm using for BT 2.9.1 with Sword SVN is 2671

I've been working around this by using BT 2.8.4 with Sword 1.6.0 to index the EMTV then running BT 2.9.1 to use it.

I think that osis2mod is the issue?

Install the updated EMTV and see if it works for you?

Troy

I'm using PCLinuxOS 2011 Xfce 64bit
BT - 2.9.1
sword - latest SVN