[bt-devel] BibleTime software development - package suggestion

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Sun Nov 27 10:49:10 MST 2011

You can probably still use it.

I too am sticking with Mandriva 2010.2, though I
have been installing a number of 2011 packages.

Another option is to build your own rpm using the
spec file from the 2011 version, edit it for 2010,
and build it. If you need advice on how to build an
rpm, e-mail me.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com