[bt-devel] BibleTime software development - package suggestion

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 26 11:22:35 MST 2011

On 11/26/2011 09:59 AM, Derek Nelson-wills wrote:

> I am currently using Mandriva Linux PowerPack 2010 (KDE desktop) and
> would like to use BibleTime. As far as I can see, though, there is
> no version of it available in .rpm format that is suitable for
> Mandriva.

Using rpmfind.net shows there are BibleTime 2.8.2 RPMs for Mandriva:

  http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=bibletime&submit=Search+...&system=Mandriva&arch=

BibleTime 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 were released in the last few days, so
packages for those releases are probably not yet available.

Hoping this helps,

Jonathan