[bt-devel] BibleTime software development - package suggestion

Derek Nelson-wills technik01 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 10:59:58 MST 2011

Hi,
I am currently using Mandriva Linux PowerPack 2010 (KDE desktop) and would like to use BibleTime.  As far as I can see, though, there is no version of it available in .rpm format that is suitable for Mandriva.

Is it possible to port the next release (or even the current release?) to the".rpm" package format for installation?

If this has already ben done, would you please accept my apologies and point me to the correct repository?

Many thanks,

Derek Nelson-Wills.