[bt-devel] SlideBible and BibleTime

Kostya Maslyuk kalemas at mail.ru
Sat Mar 5 13:12:13 MST 2011

Hi, all!

You may know that, SlideBible, Windows Mobile Bible reader now runs on Qt
too. I have tried to use BibleTime sources and now i use full BibleTime
core code but with QTextDocument instead of QWebView (afaik) and without
clucene for now.

I would like to make a clone of BibleTime tree on Gitorious but now i
thinking of renaming the application. I very much like name BibleTime,
because it reflects the main purpose of my application, comfort every day
Bible reading. I spend my time with Bible with SlideBible (it doesn't
sound). So I want to offer "BibleTime Mini" name, but only with your
permission.

Maybe no one here is interested in Windows Mobile development, but i think
it would be good enough for Symbian or c++ Android development in future.

Be blessed.