[bt-devel] Bibletime 2.9.1-1 packages uploaded to developer-testing PPA

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 24 09:07:46 MST 2011

On 24/12/11 01:04, Jonathan Marsden wrote:
>  I just uploaded BibleTime 2.9.1-1 packages for Lucid, Maverick, Natty,
>  Oneiric, and Precise to ppa:pkgcrosswire/developer-testing
Just got it and tried testing under Ubuntu Precise.  It comes up with a
'fatal error' -

Default template "Blue.css" not found! Any thoughts?

God bless, Barry.

 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See
http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and
http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com