[bt-devel] Bibletime 2.9.1-1 packages uploaded to developer-testing PPA

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 23 18:04:43 MST 2011

I just uploaded BibleTime 2.9.1-1 packages for Lucid, Maverick, Natty,
Oneiric, and Precise to ppa:pkgcrosswire/developer-testing

This has built fine for me locally, on all of those distributions as
well as Debian squeeze, wheezy and sid, in pbuilder chroots.

As usual, I'll give this a few days for developer testing to happen,
before moving to the CrossWire Stable PPA, ppa:pkgcrosswire/ppa .

After that, I'll probably do an RFS so we can get 2.9.1 into Debian.  My
Debian source package is currently available from

  dget https://crosswire.org/~jmarsden/bibletime_2.9.1-1.dsc

Jonathan