[bt-devel] BibleTime interface for small screen resolutions usingQML

Костя и Алёна Маслюк kalemas at mail.ru
Wed Dec 14 22:58:50 MST 2011

Hi, Sergey.

There is existing project of porting BibleTime for small screens, its
called BibleTime Mini. You may observe project and sources here:
http://gitorious.org/bibletime/mini/trees/master/src/frontend-mini
http://bibletimemini.sf.net/

It doesn't use QML because this technology was quite slow for my device
(Windows Mobile). Symbian port was always planned but never realized
because i haven't such device.

And, of course, also have a QML port will be great, i think.

Сергей Варюхин <cepreu.mail at gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Thu, 15 Dec
2011 06:29:36 +0400: