[bt-devel] Seg Fault Bibletime svn 2465 and sword svn 2536

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 03:20:52 MST 2010

Gary, I just tried to build the clone git://
gitorious.org/bibletime/bibletime.git on a new Ubuntu 10.04.1 install
against a clean svn sword 2435 install.  Qt, qt-dev, boost, boost-dev all
the other packages and development packages were downloaded from the Ubuntu
10.04 repository.  Xiphos with a clean svn xiphos 4000 builds fine.

No joy with bibletime, "Segmentation default."   Attached is the output of
bibletime --debug 2>log log file.

Am I missing some kind of package to build bibletime?

Tom Crawford