[bt-devel] New Windows Development Version

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sat May 29 05:56:14 MST 2010

I had a little play with it.  A few comments:
1. My bookname language appeared to default to Afrikaans (either that or
else when I looked at the configuration it changed it to that).  I presume
Afrikaans is the first in the list of languages, but it probably shouldn't
be the default.

2. When I changed my bookname language back to English (to one of the two
American Englishs listed), the bookmark titles remained Afrikaans.  I would
expect them to have switched to English.

3. When I drag a reference below other references inside a folder, it still
puts the reference outside that folder.  I have to actually hover over the
folder to get them in the folder.

4. When I move a bookmark into a folder, rather than just moving there it
pops up a menu.  I don't know about Linux, but for Windows this is
completely unexpected behaviour (drag = move.  If you really want copy,
that's Ctrl-drag).

Jon