[bt-devel] Help with program crashing

Randy Lutzinger rlutzinger at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 15:27:42 MST 2010

Hello,

I just reinstalled BibleTime 2.6-1 on my Arch Linux installation and I'm
having some troubles trying to install books through the Bookshelf manager.
Whenever I click on the "Refresh" icon in the "Install/update" section the
program will close.

I get the progress bar telling me that it's refreshing but once it gets to
100%, it closes. If I run BibleTime from the command prompt the only thing it
tells me is that there's a segmentation fault.

Could anyone provide me with some ideas on how to fix this or help with
troubleshooting it? I had this program installed before and I didn't have any
issues with it so I'm assuming it must be a program that BibleTime depends on
that's not playing nicely with BibleTime.

Thanks!!