[bt-devel] Hallo and a new Idea

Olaf Radicke briefkasten at olaf-radicke.de
Fri Jun 18 04:05:28 MST 2010

Hi!

My name is Olaf Radicke. I'm from germany (munich) and a autodidactic
programmer. Beside: My denomination is conservativ quakerism.

Okay, in last time, i modification the project "BibleMemorizer". You can
find the fork of the site:
http://github.com/OlafRadicke/BibleMemorizer

The changes, you can find hier:
http://github.com/OlafRadicke/BibleMemorizer/blob/master/doc/releasenotes_en.html

My fork is not only a quiz. Now it is a  concordance-tool. I think it's
very helpfully for the user. It has more functions than the bookmarks in
BibleTime.

which I need am an interface in Bibletime. I regarded the code of
BibleTime. It would be simple, to add a item in the context-menu in the
reader-window "Add verse to concordance..." and start externally program
like with this command...

> bibelmemorizer --verse='Mt 5:1' --cite='When he saw...' --trans='kjv'

Another way is, to add the BibleMemorizer-Code in the BibleTime-Project.
But GPL-Lizenz 2 and 3 ist not compatibly...

many greet

Olaf

P.S. I'm sorry because of the bad English